HI EVEY1 THIS IS MY BLOG
IF YOU ARE WATCHING IT PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato Want To Get Away As Much of Miley Cyrus

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are 2 talentated young girls and it seems that thei want to get away of Miley Cyrus.Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato want to get away as much of Miley Cyrus. The two successors to the throne Miley Miley har want a “smooth transition” in their transition from girls to women.I don ‘t think that Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato should get away of Miley Cyrus.Thei are still young.
Two operations reject starring Miley Cyrus sudden change and that has earned her the loving environment of a large part of the American public.Selena Gomez debuts in the film business with her new film Ramona and Beezus and the next Monte Carlo.Miley Cyrus is very talentated and she is the big star of Disney Chanel and I think that Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato should learn something from Miley Cyrus.
Selena said that now, “I’m flattered if people say I am the new Miley Cyrus, but I’m trying not to be her. I’m just trying to be myself.”Demi Lovato same opinion. The actress and singer said that he will not change their image when their new album comes out as it did Miley Cyrus to launch her new album “You can not tame.”I like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato,but I think that Miley Cyrus is more talentated.
She says: “I’m not going to change my image, not dramatically.’s Going to be the same as we are seeing me now.”
And is that both know that changes are priced brĂ¡sticos. Miley you are paying. They are not willing to pay.

No comments: