HI EVEY1 THIS IS MY BLOG
IF YOU ARE WATCHING IT PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Selena Gomez Hasn't Dated in Six Months

Selena Gomez admitted she hasn’t dated anyone since Nick Jonas earlier this year.
“Unfortunately, I haven’t been on a date in over six months,” she tells website BettyConfidential. “In hindsight, it doesn’t really seem that long between dates. The truth is I haven’t met anyone, but I’m young. I don’t need to have a boyfriend right now.”
I agree Sel! She continued, saying “Any crush or relationship is always a big ordeal. To get that one boy to like you and then he doesn’t feels like the end of the world. I figure that you will have about 1,000 dates until you get to your perfect guy.”

1 comment:

jade said...

she didnt?wat a nice girl!i belive she is pretty!